Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!

   To all the dads out there, Happy Fathers Day!  
   To all my friends who have become fathers since we've know each other: Did you ever think you were going to be the one getting a fingerprint masterpiece or the painted rock for Fathers Day?  Now that you have, isn't it the most valuable piece of art you own?
   To all the fathers who have lost sons and daughters in the service of our country, thank you - thanks is little comfort, nor does it truly express our gratitude - but it's as close as I can come to telling you what I feel.  
   For my father, I can only hope to be as forgiving, selfless, respected, and responsible as you are and have always been.  
   As I think of my own kids, I hope I'm worthy of the day.  
   Make the most of today; and kids, make the most of every minute with your dad; Dads, make the most of every minute with your kids!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment